Change of name of the corporate trustee licence
In accordance with Section 46 of Directive No. 13R4, Trustee Licensing, such a change requires the prior approval of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy.
A written request for such approval must be submitted to the Licensing Section of the OSB.
Pre-approval of the new corporate trustee name
- Current name of the corporate trustee licence:
- Proposed name: which is (please refer to Section 17 of the Directive)
- the name of one or more individual trustees;
- a name derived from the name of an accounting firm;
- a combination of a) and b);
- the name of a monitor appointed under CCAA between September 30, 1997 and September 17, 2009.
- Requested by:
- Telephone/Fax Numbers:
Once the name has been pre-approved
Please provide the following information/document to the Licensing Section:
- A copy of the Articles of Amendment or other similar official document with respect to the name change.
- The name, residential address and occupation of each director and of each officer of the corporation.
- The name, residential address and occupation of each shareholder and each person having a direct or indirect proprietary interest in the corporation (including beneficial owner, where applicable)
- The number of shares (or proportion of total shares) and the classes of shares held by each shareholder in the corporation.
- A list indicating every trustee who is simultaneously a shareholder (or financial backer) of this corporation and of any another corporate trustee and all relevant details (i.e. names of those corporate trustees, and the district(s) in which they operate).
- A written confirmation that the corporate trustee does conform with sections 20 (objects of the corporation) and 22 (private or closed company) of the Directive.
- Date modified: